Corporate partnership is linked to an organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Some of the world’s most successful companies have realized that responsible business behaviour, such as CSR, strengthens a brand, secures customers and fresh investments, and generates additional profit. Nurisha Trust seeks for opportunity to promote public relations.
Ways to Partner
• A contribution of Kshs 1,000,000 will give the company its own named fund, within Nurisha Trust.
• An annual contribution of scholarships for any of these projects.
• Direct support to any of the rural projects.
• Technical and human resource contributions
• Skills development.
• Contributions in kind (e.g. materials)